RMSHC's next General Meeting will be held on Tuesday, May
5th, 2020 beginning at 7:00PM. This will be a virtual
meeting via Zoom. Details will be sent out as we
approach that date. If you have never used Zoom here
are some useful tips-
To minimize technical issues and to maximize the experience for everyone, test Zoom prior to the meeting. You can do this via the Zoom platform by walking through the setup to ensure that your camera and microphone are working properly.
- About five minutes before the meeting start time, join via the Zoom link first and then in the popup join via computer audio. Using computer audio is best so that audio and video sync seamlessly.
- Select a quiet location to participate in the meeting—one that’s free of distractions and has minimal background noise.
- Keep your microphone muted whenever you are not speaking.
- When using the video camera on your computer, consider your background because the background will be visible to all attendees. (Clean up all the beer cans and empty wine bottles behind you)
- Be understanding of all participants—virtual gatherings are new to many people.
NOTE- From Show Chair Susan Lavin. I am sorry to
report that the RMSHC Board has voted to not reschedule our
Specialty shows this year, Hope to see everyone in